BCC Global Business Network Live, which took place in London on 1st November 2016, is our annual International trade event designed to help businesses grow by demystifying the process of export and giving them the advice, resources and expertise they need to succeed. Highlights from the day included:
- Informative and practical breakout sessions delivered by our event partners on key areas of exporting including E-commerce, securing export finance and managing foreign currency risk, among others.
- Presence from over 25 International Chambers who provided valuable insights into new and emerging markets.
- Opportunities for delegates to network with fellow exporters and those with trade expertise.
- Panels involving notable business figures including Sarah Wood (Co-founder and CEO, Unruly), Will Butler-Adams (CEO, Brompton Bicycles) and Charles Rolls (Co-founder and Executive Deputy Chairman, Fever-Tree) among others.
- Keynote speakers including Lord Price CVO (Minister of State for Trade Policy), Lord Deighton (Chairman, Heathrow) and Harriet Green (General Manager of Commerce, Watson Internet of Things and Education, IBM).
To register interest for our 2017 International Trade event, please email: email@example.com
For corporate and sponsorship enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Global Business Network?